We have immediate openings for talented and motivated individuals to serve as Field Security Service Technician. This is the ideal position for someone that is looking to take their career to the next level with a stable and established company.
Installation, maintenance, servicing and testing of Intercoms, CCTV, Access Control, Network Infrastructure and Audio Systems based on blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Three plus years’ experience installing and/or servicing Intercoms, CCTV, Access Control, Network Infrastructure and Audio Systems with basic understanding of electronics, wiring, local and national codes
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings
- Ability to operated hand and power tools
- Performs scheduled and/or routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it’s in satisfactory working order
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention. Seek opportunities for change orders
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate with co-workers, management and customers
- OSHA certification
- US driver’s license
If you are an experienced professional and looking for a challenging career in the security industry, submit your resume and join our family!
We have immediate openings for talented and motivated individuals to serve as Account Manager. This is the ideal position for someone that is looking to take their career to the next level with a stable and established company.
- Manage existing clients – From small businesses and retail stores, to enterprises from every type of industry, to construction and management companies.
- Survey, design and planning security systems
- Negotiate both installation and recurring charges
- Handle multiple projects at the same time
- This is a part sales position and part relationship management,
- Identify potential risks our clients may face in their day-to-day operations
- Identify upselling opportunities
- 3+ years of work experience (Sales and/or High End Customer Service).
- A strong ability to negotiate with clients both face to face and over the phone
- Exceptional communication skills, strong computer skills and be detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.